June 8, 2012

This May Be Awful: But?

The new Florence/Lauderdale Arrests are out today. Forgive me, but I just have to check to see if I know any of them. I would love to put some of the people's pictures and vote on the ugliest one's. What is really true is that it really goes to show that drunk is not pretty, even if you are twenty something. Then there are the one's that are in there over and over for public intoxication. The fact proven, by the way these people look is that they have really lived a ruff life. One of the guys in there today has been in there a couple of other times. I knew him from my  high school days and then after. He was one of the nicest looking young men. The picture of him today was unbelievable; that someone could punish theirself enough to look so bad. I know some people can't help the way they look, but when your looks are changed by merely abusing your body, WTF, why would you do that. Meth causes sores on pretty young girls faces. My goodness a young girl not on drugs, will freak over pimples. Then it amazes me that some of the DUI's and public intoxication arrests are smiling and even laughing. I wonder if they are still laughing when they wake up sober. It would be a terrible mean thing to do, but I would like to put some of the pictures with a ballad to vote on the ugliest or the funniest looking. I know most of them did not intend on a photo shoot, but there are some doozies pictured. Go ahead spat my hand for being bad; I'm just saying.............
“Marriage Definitions"
BACHELOR: A nice guy who has cheated some nice girl out of her alimony.
BRIDE: A woman with a fine prospect of happiness behind her.
COMPROMISE: An amiable arrangement between husband and wife whereby they agree to let her have her own way.
DIPLOMAT: A man who can convince his wife she would look fat in a fur coat.
GENTLEMAN: A husband who steadies the stepladder so that his wife will not fall while she paints the ceiling.
HOUSEWORK: What the wife does that nobody notices until she doesn't do it.
HUSBAND: A man who gives up privileges he never realized he had.
JOINT CHECKING ACCOUNT: A handy little device which permits the wife to beat the husband to the draw.
LOVE: An obsessive delusion that is cured by marriage.
MOTHER-IN-LAW: A woman who destroys her son-in-law's peace of mind by giving him a piece of hers.
MRS.: A job title involving heavy duties, light earnings, and no recognition.
SPOUSE: Someone who will stand by you through all the trouble you wouldn't have had if you'd stayed single in the first place.
WIFE: A mate who is forever complaining about not having anything to wear at the very same time that she complains about not having enough room in the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment