February 11, 2013

Love is...............

  “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
                                                                                              ― Marilyn Monroe

 
Love is......Dancing to your favorite song
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching.  Love like you'll neve  Sing like there's nobody listening,

  And live like it's heaven on earth.”
                     ― William W. Purkey


Love is.........when he shows off for you.



Love is........Sharing


Love is.......the great times spent together


“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

― Dr. Seuss




Love is........when you will wait for him in the rain.


“I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Love is........the smiles you bring to one another

Love is.........making his favorite meal

No comments:

Post a Comment