November 7, 2012

My Help

Five Friends and Fifty years a blog a day for five days introducing you to the five people that helped me raise the wonderful girls I have today.

This is some of the things I do know; by living fifty years. I am really as nice as people think I pretend to be. I don't ever want to appear to be selfish. I may be a bit in respect to thinking that I have worked hard and wish others thought I deserved to have more. I am a jealous person. I am more so; now than ever. I wonder why I have worked and loved more than most and have less. I am basically homeless; really with only myself to blame. "Farther Along"; a song we sang often at the tiny Methodist Church we went to when I was little, helps me not to live with enormous regret. Farther along I really do hope to understand why? Friends, family, and work are all things I strived to put all my effort into.
Friends I had the greatest. I say had; because I have lost a few along the way. I would like to think that it was just as much them as me, but my life changed thus my place with them changed. My children are having children and I realize more all my circle of friends did for me. There were five wonderful friends that made my life so much easier. I took way too much advantage of what they would do for me. At the time I thought my way of life then, was the way it would remain. In time I would repay them for all they did for me. I did not do this, instead around the time they needed me most my world came crashing down around me. I have said many times, “don’t ever think you have it made, anything can happen. Happen it did. It happened just when I was living exactly the life I had planned.
We all had coffee just about every week-end. We were the click of clicks. Thick as thieves to say the least, we were loyal to each other to the end. I have just got to decide which to start with. I know what to tell about them all, but who to start with. Maybe with the one that came into my life first. Stay tuned and let me introduce you to five of my favorite, crazy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment