January 8, 2012

More Than I Deserve

The New Year has started. As in every other year, I take this time to make promises that this year is going to be; better than the year before. Each year that passes, I have decided that if I just make it that is enough. I lost my hope for any monumental changes in my life a couple of years ago. If we travel each year without hurting anyone or loosing a whole lot; we have done well. This life is just a test. I learn something as time passes and that wisdom makes me what I am today. I know that asking for very much is not what I am supposed to do. Everytime I have asked, I am convienced that I do not deserve more. I already have more than I deserve. This year I am not going to hope for or expect anything, because I have more than I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment