November 26, 2010

Iron Bowl 2010

18" Lighted Holiday Christmas Tree Window Silhouette Decoration
Here we are the most important day in Alabama for SEC football fans. It is also the most importand day of the year for shoppers. I am surrounded by football it is an obsession on the B Resort. I loved football when it was just a party on the special Iron Bowl Day. I now have watched football; I know I have said this before until the field turned blue. I also really loved shopping until my daughter decided it would be a yearly tradition for us to get to the stores on Black Friday as they opened. Today I did not get up at 3:30 to be at a certain store before it opened. Today I am not going to watch the game just because I don't want to. I have actually cried when Auburn beat Alabama. I have lost my zeal for the game, realizing that there is many more things in life than football. Crimson is sure not my favorite color and I did not go in the dark shopping, because my shopiholic daugher is ironically going to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment