February 4, 2015

Blogging, Blogs and Bloggers

First, before I start over on the blog I deleted; deleted instead of editing like I meant to do. It was a good one too. First, some things I know: I know that Simon and Garfunkle music is poetry. I was reminded of this once more watching the Mindy Project. This is a good show. If Howard Stern says it is good usually it is. His shock jock imagine can be overlooked by me. I see past the black and white of most things. I watch Family Guy with the idea that, there are Peter's in the world; just like there were Archie Bunkers. I am actually quoting a friend on this. Black and White is not a way to look at blogs or bloggers. I have to look at this in the grey area that I look at most things. You really do what you have to do and never say never. Blogs are opinions of the writter. Blogs are people putting their thought down on paper. My daughters tell me they can tell the mood I am in by what I have blogged. I have gotten in trouble by one of my blogs. It must have been a bad day. I also, in the previous blog about bloggers and blogs made a statement about Shoalanda the I just assumed to be true because I read it somewhere. I may have not even read the whole thing. I mentioned that she had taken down a blog. When I went back I realized she had not taken down or even mentioned the story. I also assumed that Pen and Sword was her, I guess. Assume, the thing that can make an ass out of u and me. I don't even know if she is a she. Shoalanda just sounds like a girls name to me. I have read her for along time. She has my blog link on her page. I am thankful for that. OB, also has my link on his; I thank him for that. OB may be a girl. Once again I am assuming because OB sounds like a boy. I think if all would look it would be easy to know who I am. I add pictures of my family. One time I wish that everyone didn't know who I was. My blog that got me, got on to. I was in trouble and didn't even know what for. I really count to much on, I am nice and good to everyone, why would anyone want to hurt me. This is another thing that I know. I know that there is always someone that wants to hurt you, no matter how hard you try to treat others right. It is easy for me to let others make me feel that I am not as smart or good as they are. When I was little I was the one out of six grandchildren that was picked on by the other five. The adults were the first to coax the five children to pick on me. It may have been something as simple as skipping spots cutting grass, but they pointed what I missed out and it was on. Look what she did. Feeling sorrry for myself is one of what it takes to be me. Praying that I do things right has always been a way for me to go on. I don't want anyone mad at me and I want to be as good as everyone else. Ask me how that is working out for me.

5 comments:

  1. Always enjoy our blog,... and so glad I do sound male,... cause I am lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I enjoy your's more! I knew you were. I was just being silly; giggle, giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for you attention to truth and detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging can certainly get a person in trouble, that's for sure. You sound so sweet...and I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed reading your blog today.

    ReplyDelete